Tournament is at Round Rock Sports Center, 2400 Chisholm Trail, Round Rock, TX78681512-341-3125
PLEASE CONFIRM THIS WAS RECEIVED! THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
Hello Coaches and Club Directors!
Knockout Volleyball would like to express our special thanks to you and your teams for choosing to participate in Kiwi #1 13’s. As always, we will strive to make this tournament a rewarding and enjoyable experience for your club’s team or teams.
The schedule for Kiwi #1 13’s will be posted on our website (knockoutvolleyball.org) under “Tournaments” sometime tomorrow afternoon or www.advancedeventsystems.com under schedules.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THIS WEEKEND:
DOORS WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL 7:30 AM.
- Live results online on www.advancedeventsystems.com
- Coaches’ sign-in sheet will be at THE FRONT AREA WHERE ADMISSION WILL BE TAKEN. NO COACHES MEETING. All teams will play or ref at 8 am so please be on court side no later than 7:40. This also applies to the ref teams.
- Full concessions available.
- No outside food or drinks in the building. ONLY WATER IS ALLOWED ON THE GYM FLOOR. NO SPORT DRINKS OR GATORADE! PLEASE TELL YOUR PARENTS. PLAYERS WILL BE ASKED TO REMOVE THE SPORT DRINKS OR GATORADE FROM THE COURT. We ask that you please assist us in honoring our agreement with the RRSC. The first time outside food or drink is brought in a warning will be given. The second time could result in a sanction being given to your team at the beginning of your next match. It is our desire for all of us to work together, so that these measures do not have to be implemented.
- No outside chairs in the building.
- Tables are permitted outside UNDERNEATH THE METAL COVERING LOCATED TO THE LEFT OF THE RRSC. Please keep off dirt AND grass so we don’t track it on the wood floors. AND PLEASE PICK UP YOUR TRASH!
- R 1’s will be provided. Each team needs to provide an R2 (adult), 2 line judges and score table (score sheet, libero tracker, score board). Please have an adult available to be at the score table to help the younger girls with keeping the score sheet. Sometimes score keeping can be a stressful situation for those new to keeping score. This also prevents the R1 from having to continually stop the match to help make corrections.
- Spectator Fees: $3 for adults, $2 for children 3-12, and no charge for children 2 and under
6 POOLS OF 3
8 am start
ALL MATCHES 2/3 TO 25 3RD TO 15
CROSSOVERS TO BEGIN 20-30 MINUTES AFTER POOL PLAY
3RD VS 3RD 2ND VS 2ND 1ST PLACE WILL REF
1ST VS 1ST LOSERS FROM 3RD VS 3RD MATCHES WILL REF
NO TIE BREAKING SET. THE SEEDS FOR THE TIE BREAKING PLAYOFFS WILL BE IN THIS ORDER:
- POOL MATCH RECORD
- HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS
- SET PERCENTAGE. SETS WON DIVIDED BY TOTAL SETS PLAYED
- POINT PERCENTAGE. EACH TEAM’S TOTAL POINTS SCORED DIVIDED BY THE TOTAL POINTS SCORED BY THE TEAM’S OPPONENTS’S IN THAT POOL
- COIN TOSS
WARM-UP 2-4-4 WARM-UP TIMING BEGINS AS SOON AS THE TWO PREVIOUS TEAMS HAVE EXITED THE COURT, SO PLEASE HAVE YOUR TEAMS READY TO TAKE THE COURT AS SOON AS THE MATCH IS OVER.
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE! I WILL PERSONALLY CALL YOU, IF THE SCHEDULE HAS TO CHANGE.